What is a Smart With Art Preschool Class?
- An art class that provides high quality art education specifically designed for preschool students during school hours or after school classes.
- Hands-on art projects to be completed by each student, which includes specific art education skills and historical art facts.
- Conducted in individual classrooms or a centralized location such as a gym or multi-purpose room.
- Offers a wide variety of curriculums to choose from.
Smart With Art Class Details
We're excited to be able to offer this on site art experience right at your school.
- Low monthly cost per student
- 30 Minute Classes
- 6:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
All Smart With Art classes are taught by a Certified Art Education Specialist
How Do I Book Smart With Art at Our School?
Classes must be booked by a school director or owner. In order for Smart With Art to conduct weekly classes, we request a minimum of 8 students for enrollment.
To find out more information about Smart With Art preschool classes, please use our contact form .
Enjoy a FREE Crayola Teacher Workshop when
you add Smart With Art to your school